Friday, July 15, 2005

Friday trash day

As they call it at the White House, and as I will call it on this blog. Trash day is actually Wednesday, but...oh nevermind.

*We start back up production on EvansAmerica tonight. It's a web series show I produce at www.evansamerica.com. Downloads of the episodes are free so check it out. We haven't been on set since May 1st, so I'm excited to get back to it, hopefully we're not to rusty.

*Watched "American Werewolf in London" last night with Scotty C and Wendibular. I've seen bits and pieces but watching the whole thing I was surprisingly pleased, it really rocked.

*Had dinner with the grandparents last night, which was the first time in a long time. I usually don't see them outside of holidays and birthdays. It's the same thing with my parents, I don't see them that much and yet they always have to slip in that I never call or stop by. But they never call me or stop by either. It's this weird limbo where they expect you to call them, but we're the ones that are busy all the time. It was a very good time though, my grandparents were a bundle of energy and my grandpa had a great time flirting with our cute waitress like he always does. We went to the new Texas Roadhouse restaurant by my house, which I had never been yet, and it was packed, (hour wait) but the food and service were top notch. Highly recommend it. As we were leaving my grandpa had to show off his brand new 2005 Chevy 4x4, which is quite an impressive vehicle. My family is constantly getting new vehicles, (even the grandchildren that can drive except for me, they all have sweet ass rides, me Chrysler Concorde and my business van) like every three years they trade in and trade up. I've come to the conclusion that they have way too many toys but I guess this is what happens when a modest middle income family of the 60s, 70s and 80s suddenly fall ass backwards into large sums of money thanks to the Omaha housing boom (mentioned in my last post) buying up several of our family farms in the Millard area.

*That's it until Monday. Now go away.

3 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Lara said...

Fine, fine, I'll leave.

Jerkface.

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Lara said...

So, um, the whole thing with having a personal blog is that you update it on a fairly regular basis. Just, uh, so you know.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger scott c said...

I knew I shouldn't have linked you so fast. Shame on me.
sc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home