Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I didn't realize how badly I needed a vacation until I was on one

My trip down memomry lane has come and gone and the very fun and relaxing weekend in Lincoln I had been looking forward to has now come and gone (Tear). Baseball, boos and a shit load of matching titty and general trivia games at the bars. And of course Iggy Juice at Iguansa, Fishbowls at Duffys and Wings at the Watering Hole, mmmmm good stuff.

And now pictures, if the campus looks familiar, well you might have seen it in the NBC hit show, Tommy Lee Goes To College. Well okay, maybe it wasn't a hit, but it was cool to watch for UNL alums because it became the "Where's Tommy game?", "dude he's in Burnett Hall".


Kick ass seats for Friday nights game.

Andrews Hall, where I spent most of my film class time.


Lots of sun at Sunday's game. Huskers lost twice and won once this weekend. Suck.

2 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Lara said...

Wow, that chick is HOT! Seriously, Dub, you look great! I love the colors in the baseball field picture, too. Looks like you had fun! :)

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger scott c said...

You haven't had a vacation in so long you took another one?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home