Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I suppose

I will start blogging again, before I get lost in the rock 'n roll and drift away. I feel like a corner has been turned and now would be as good as time as ever. I had been looking forward to SXSW for a long, long time, never really looking beyond that trip. So now that it's over, it's weird being on the other side. My SXSW recap will be coming soon as well as more frequent posts....hopefully. And now for a vomit of random thoughts:

I'm looking forward to the spring and summer in the worse way, being out at the cabin, being able to bike ride, and watching and listening to the Husker baseball season. Baseball is the one sport I actually like listening on the radio to rather than watching. Baseball is slow enough and is all about the sound to enjoy over the airwaves. My favorite moments in the coming months will be sitting out on the dock at night, sipping on jack and listening to the Husker game on the boombox, it doesn't get much better than that.

In other news, my Pacers after doing very well after their big trade, have been in an absolute chaotic free-fall, losing their last 12 of 13 games. They probably will still make the the playoffs as like the 8th seed, just because the East isn't that great, but it's just not their season and I have no idea what this off season will hold. We really need to get rid of Tinsley in a trade or trade him and future draft picks for one of the top 5 picks this summer and take a chance on a rookie.

And finally, I am ready to finally get back to the thing I truly love more than anything, filmmaking. I am ordering a new HD camera next week which will vastly improve the look of our films and am very excited about seeing what it is capable of. We haven't filmed something of our own since August of 2005 and that is way to long. We have a horror film planned this summer which I'm excited about, I want to shoot some shorts, some music videos, a documentary or two as well as another feature next year that I've been working on for a while which I feel is my absolute best stuff as a writer/creator.

So all in all, everything is great and I feel refreshed and energized, life is good and I'm looking forward to a exciting and successful year. I'll probably post about politics more as well, to try and save Wendy from my venting, (I really need to watch less news).

1 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Lara said...

Dude...haunted houses. For realz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home