Thursday, July 21, 2005

A monday post on a thursday night...what?

Ridiculous. See this is why I should have never been allowed a personal blog, if I'm bored it's great, if I'm busy, I have no desire to post something when I could be playing College Football '06. I'm playing the Huskers season, and it's not looking good folks, 5-4 heading into the Colorado game. And this game is eerie when it comes to prediciting seasons. Blogger should have a test for people like me who do not have the commitment like myself. I've been in post-production on the fundraising video for the Madonna School for Special Needs Students, my biggest paying project for the year, and as of 3pm today, it is now over and monetary compensation will soon follow that will pay all of the next few months bills. And I type this getting ready to head to another meeting for another decent sized project in the coming months. So there's that. Other than that, last weekend's filming went great, good footage, Dubya nominated Justice O'Connor's replacement, but I know nothing to even form an opinion. He seems alright at first glance, do I think he will overturn Roe v. Wade, no, do I think he's a little too pro-business, yes. But, I'm sure I'll have more to say once I research. My mom called me yesterday and had actually watched my show for the first time, and she seemed like she sincerely was impressed and liked it. Not the usual, "oh that's good dan" stuff, so I was actually quite pleased. Alright, that's it.

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Lara said...

WTF???? Magnum DI doesn't have an opinion on something? Even a poorly researched, half-formed one?

Wow. I'm impressed. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home