Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Haven't done one of these in a while, you surprised?

Course not and I know that, so let's just shut it and get to the post, huh?

The Husker football team sucks ass, major ass, this is not fun, but then again it does validate my hatred for Steve Pederson for making such a dumbass move in firing Solich and bringing in that "west coast offense". My ass, I never understood the big hoopla, isn't every offense just passing and running in different variations. And I'm sick of the whole, the kids are still learning the offense, no matter what offense it's still just BLOCKING, RUNNING, PASSING, and CATCHING. I'm not taking anything away from our players, they're trying and getting shit on in the process because it's Nebraska and that's not fair, but life isn't fair, deal with it. The defense and special teams is saving our only savior, much improved. Their are no playmakers, no passion, no heart, just incredibly sad football. I never thought I'd say this but when does Husker baseball start again?

Have been watching the Sopranos 1st season on netflix, it's pretty good, a little overrated from all the praise it got. There's definitely some major rough spots but maybe it gets better later on. Also watched "The Station Agent" which was just an incredible film, very enjoyable, great drama, comedy, casting, the works. I'm going to write up a review for Scotty and I's Movies Of Our Lifetime blog that we've neglected big time.

Other than that I don't think there's too much to tell. The fall is off to and okay start I guess, I wish it wasn't so hot still and was a little more fall-like in the weather, but then again I can't complain, I could live in the gulf coast or something, I hear they are having some weather problems.

1 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger Lara said...

Oh, my dear sweet Sopranos. I love that show! It's like Laguna Beach, only with guns and murder. How can you not like it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home