Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I got tagged?

This is new to me, but Scotty did this thing on his blog and I got "tagged" which I'm assuming means I have to do one too. If not I'm going to feel stupid, but here we go:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is actually good, since I'm terrible at blogging anyway, maybe I need the 3 people who read this to give me topics or suggestions or questions. Maybe then I could fulfill the prophecy of blog God I know to be true lurking underneath this mask of laziness.

7 things I plan to do before I die:
-Hire a historian and go on a round the world WWII history trip, visiting all of the famous sites and battles and such. Might take a few months to complete the journey, but I would die a happy man.
-Start an Alamo Theater style movie/restaurant house in Omaha with my friends like we've always talked about.
-Buy a new house that overlooks the city, O-town is pretty flat, but I've always wanted a backporch with a great view so I can sit outside at night and drink and watch the city lights, nothing better than that.
-Succeed in this movie business dealie, I've always been more than happy with what I've done up to this point, but doing one film with a budget, or just having something moderately successful would be a sweet payoff for all the work I've put in during the last 10 years.
-Run for elected office (well this one is still up in the air, I would like to do that, but I hate politics as much as I love it, the down and dirty stuff, the unflattering things I see in documentaries and stuff makes me just want to dream about it rather than actually do it)
-Watch the Indiana Pacers win an NBA title
-Have three wonderful kids and spend the rest of my life watching them grow up with my beautiful wife

7 things I can do:
-Make films
-Be lazy
-Field ground balls
-Be a jerk
-Watch endless hours of the history channel
-Eat an extraordinary amount of KFC
-Watch the Pacers win an NBA title (only on my PS2 game though)

7 things I cannot do:
-Play any musical instrument
-Sympathize with celebrities
-Spell
-Make my parents happy
-Not constantly worry about Dax's well being
-Tee off with my 1 wood without slicing it like a sombitch
-Care about money

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex/another person:
-Laughs alot
-A great smile (there was a girl in high school who always gave me the best smile every time we crossed paths. Just simple eye contact and a simple cute smile without even saying anything. I've been a sucker ever since for that)
-Knowledge (ignorance is the worst)
-Humility
-A person who's happy with their life (I don't like depressing stuff)
-Creativity
-Realness/honesty

7 things that I say most often:
- "...really?"
- "I hate you"
- "ya jerkface"
- "fuck"
- "that's stupid"
- "right on"
- "nice"

7 celebrity crushes:
-Jessica Biel
-Kirsten Dunst (I don't want to hear a single word)
-Scarlett Johannsen
-Katie Holmes
-Gillian Anderson (Scully from X-Files bitches)
-Elisabeth Shue
-Rosario Dawson

That's all.

5 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Lara said...

Kirsten Dunst: WORD

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger scott c said...

So was said simple eye contact/ smile girl your lovely wife?

Not that I'm trying to start a fight or anything...
sc.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Magnum D.I. said...

It was actually Jeni Burbee, starting Freshmen year. We never even really talked that much throughout high school, just the smiles whenever we passed in the halls or whatever.

Let the fight begin. Thanks Scotty, ya jerkface.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Magnum D.I. said...

Brrrr, did it just get cold in here?

Oh, g-spice stopped by, okay, that explains it.

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger scott c said...

Um, dude, you could have just said "Yes, scott. It was my beautiful, charming wife."

G- You're a collection of voluntary and involuntary muscle spasms...

hehe
sc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home