Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Jerkface Returns

Nobody cares, nobody reads this anymore, except for my wife, a few friends and the random visitor who stumbles upon it via the "next blog" button. I don't care, I'm writing this as a record of my life, a history book, for me. I enjoyed reading my old posts from this summer. It's been over two months since I've blogged, mostly because I didn't have the time, and I was getting my shit together. I feel like I've been in a major rut as well. I've been unmotivated creatively for the first time in my life. I think I just became burnt out from our little web series, EvansAmerica. But, we will be starting that back up soon after the holidays. I have been starting to contemplate at least what future projects I will want to turn to next, but I have not made much progress there.

This month is going to be crazy busy. I just got back from a weekend getaway for my 1 year anniversary. I can't believe it's been a year since I got married, but at the same time the wedding seems like so long ago. I'm going to vegas for our family christmas later this week and then the holidays will be upon us. My good buddy TW is supposed to be back from Iraq, thank god, as well as a few other friends which will be great to see again. I want to get the old group together from high school, it's been a couple years since we've all been together.

It's all the first time where I am wishing for winter to be over and it's not even christmas yet, and I have no idea why. I mostly think it's because I'm getting old at an alarming rate. I really need to excercise more, I've put on too many pounds, I don't feel in shape and it feels like my body is falling apart.

I also have to go to the hospital tomorrow for a scheduled ultrasound. This has also led me to think that I'm getting old. I've been having some off and on intense pain in a "lower region" if you will that started this past April. I've been to the doctor twice now and there is some kind of mass down there that shouldn't be and they don't know for sure what it is and if it's serious or not. So they are running tests that include this ultrasound, which I'm assuming is going to be a little embarrassing. I don't really care, I just want to know what's going on one way or another and for the pain to finally be gone because it's really put a cramp in my life lately. Only my wife and brother know what's going on because I have decided to not make a big deal out of it until I know what's going on for sure. So we'll see how that all pans out.

Oh to bring back the good ole days.

2 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Lara said...

Wow, that's really scary. I hope it's all okay. Probably just all the Lawry's you've eaten over all these years congealing into a giant Lawry's mass. :)

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only my wife and brother know what's going on because I have decided to not make a big deal out of it until I know what's going on for sure. So we'll see how that all pans out.
no the whole god damn world knows

 

Post a Comment

<< Home